Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Registration Domain .me is Opened

New domain Choice has been opened its registration. For internet user that wish more have personalisasi in its domain name, can select domain .me.

Registration was on behalf of domain this .me by it self had been opened since yesterday. Is not like some domains that only addressed for limited community, domain registration .me is opened generically.

Real its domain .me prepare for domain name from country Montenegro. That thing also to greet this state independence at June 2006.

Nevertheless, because felt request of this domain name more and more, become its registration is even also opened generically.

Like known, pass by balloting, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has set mind on open a number of new domain names. That thing, according to Jonathan Robinson, Chief Operating Officer NetNames, to make users internet can more conduct personalisasi for website its.

"The of domain .me is a matter of draw and give opportunity to consumer to confirm their it-self in the world of illusory," he said.

No comments: